Shipping & Returns Policy
Digi Devices guarantee it’s customers(“You”,”Your”) that your product is shipped to you within the given deadline. If there is something wrong with the product delivered to you and you wish to return it, please contact us and request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) request.
Steps for a successful Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Please follow these steps to help you successfully complete your return. Please contact your account manager and if you have additional concerns, you can reach us at +41617681281 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before you send the RMA request, ensure that the items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and should be undamaged.
- Once you have received your RMA number, securely repackage the items in the same way you received them. A restocking fee of 25% may be applied in case of any mark or damaged on the original box.
- Do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
- Make sure the RMA number is clearly visible on the outer box, otherwise the package will not be accepted.
- Using a label, ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package – Digi Devics, 32 HOLLINEY ROAD, Manchester, M22 5JE GBR.
Once goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item to you within 14 days of receipt of the faulty item. Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be notified within two days of receipt of the items.
You can cancel your online order without any cancellation fee before the order has been shipped. Email or call us with your order number and we will cancel your order. if the order has already been shipped, you can return it. Do not open the shipment when it arrives.
For any further queries and information, please contact us by email, phone or contact form on our site.